Jewish Berlin Tour
Discover the history of Jewish Berlin with local expert guides!
Join us as we discover the vibrant Jewish culture and the birthplace of many important Jewish movements on the Berlin Jewish history tour.
Berlin was the birthplace of many Jewish movements and famous people. Berlin had a thriving Jewish community and was home to the Jewish Enlightenment of the 17th century and the Reform of the Modern Orthodox movements. This thriving community helped shaped Berlin right up until the rise of the Weimar Republic in the 1930S
Since the reunification of Germany, the Berlin government, the city, and individual foundations have worked towards making the city the welcoming to Jewish people and their unique culture. These institutions have also made it a point to set up sites and memorials throughout the city to honor the six million Jewish people murdered in World War II.
Private Jewish Berlin Tour will visit:
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Jewish Museum
- Neue Synagogue and Centrum Judaicum
- Street of Tolerance and Death – Grosse Hamburger Strasse
- The Jewish High School, “Jüdisches Gymnasium Moses Mendelssohn”
- Stolpersteine for Kozower family at Oranienburger Strasse 9
- Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt
- Rosenstrasse Protest kiosk
- Rykestrasse Synagogue
- Topography of Terror Documentation Center and Terrain
- Memorial to 1933 Nazi Book Burning at Bebelplatz
- The Abandoned Room
- The Missing House
- Grosse Hamburger Strasse Jewish Cemetery
- Haus Schwarzenberg
- Anne Frank Zentrum and Exhibit
- “Block of Women” sculpture
- Schönhauser Allee Jewish Cemetery
The history of Jewish people and culture in Berlin
Book Your Tour Here
Groups of 15 People or under can instantly reserve a Private Berlin Wall Tour spot below by choosing a date. You will be able to pick a time during checkout. Pick up at accommodation available while booking!
If you have indicated a hotel pickup, Our guide will arrive at the hotel for the pickup 5 minutes prior to the tour. PLEASE IGNORE OTHER MEETING POINT INFO if you have selected pick up at the hotel.
(ALL PICKUPS ARE ON FOOT)
Ebertstr. 24, 10117 Berlin
(This is right next to the Brandenburg Gate)